Why Choose, Dan Jones & Associates?
- A thriving public opinion and market research firm, with over 30 years of experience in all types of opinion research.
- Staff specialists in research design, statistics, questionnaire development, data analysis, project management, fieldwork, focus group moderating, and recruiting.
- Extensive experience in all types of interviewing: telephone, face-to-face, mail, intercept, and Internet. Click here to learn more
- Onsite, 91-station data collection center, with interviews conducted using proven CATI and Qualtrics technology.
- Quality assurance: interviewers are trained, monitored, and supervised.
- Full-service focus group facilities include an on-staff QRCA-affiliated moderator, FocusVision™, in-house recruiting, and executive reporting. Click here to learn more
Dan E. Jones, PhD
For more than 50 years, Dr. Dan Jones has played a prominent role in Utah politics as a teacher, pollster, mentor, and political guru.
Dan has an astute understanding of county and local government issues and policies and provides keen insight in questionnaire development.
Dan received his B.A. in Political Science from Idaho State College, and then received his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Political Science from the University of Utah. Dan is currently a professor of Political Science at The University of Utah.
Patricia "Pat" Jones
Pat is a professionally-trained qualitative researcher and focus group moderator, receiving certification from the Oregon Research Institute, RIVA, and QRCA. Pat has been extensively involved in the Utah community for many years. Along with serving on numerous boards of Utah organizations, she was elected to the Utah State Senate in 2006 where she is currently the Senate Minority Leader, the first woman to hold this position in Utah history.
Pat attended the University of Utah, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a B.S. in Mass Communication and Journalism.
In 1959, Dan conducted his first survey and has since become Utah's premiere pollster. Dan Jones & Associates incorporated in 1980 and has grown into a full service research company, becoming the leading market research and public opinion company in Utah.
Dan Jones & Associates serves numerous federal, state and local government agencies, political candidates, and some of the largest organizations in the region, including:
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Zions Bank
- Deseret Morning News
- Utah Jazz
- Utah Education Association
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Questar Gas
- Utah Transit Authority
- Deer Valley
- And many more...